FreeRADIUS user Survey

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Oct 5 20:39:18 CEST 2006

  In order to better understand the needs of people using FreeRADIUS,
I've set up a survey with 12 questions.  The goal is to understand
who's using FreeRADIUS, how they're using it, and what the users needs
are.  The page is:

	http://gs-survey.com/s.asp?s=1651

  Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey, and I'll be
posting a summary of the responses here.

  I expect to have a few more surveys after this one, to be able to
target future development.  Thanks for your efforts in supporting FreeRADIUS.