Any luck with 802.1x authentication using TTLS with MSCHAPv2 ?

Mak Moussa mmoussa at mmoussa.com
Thu Oct 5 22:57:57 CEST 2006

Dear Alan,

Thank you for the quick reply. Indeed, on WinXP I was using the Funk
Odyssey client as it offered a good debug log.
However, I tested using different supplicants like IntelPROSet on WinXP
and the OSX 10.4 built-in supplicant with consistent results.

I even tried a LinkSys WAP54G Fat AP firmware v3.04, as well as the
Aruba switch with its thin AP with no difference in the results.

I would certainly appreciate any tips on the possible workarounds you
mentioned.

Thx
Mak