Authentication problem

Giuseppina Venezia giusy.venezia at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 12:47:33 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I've wirte about this problem another time here
http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2006-October/057153.html
.
The core of this problem is an error that returns with chillispot when
I authenticate a client with WPA-EAP.

chillispot[15816]: radius.c: 1634: Received unknown radius packet 11!
chillispot[15816]: chilli.c: 4148: radius_proxy_ind() failed!
I've seen the source code of radius.h in chilli at line 73, and I've
seen that the packet 11 is RADIUS_CODE_ACCESS_CHALLENGE , so I've
thinked that there is an error in EAP authentication.
Someone has ideas about this problem? I must solve it .
Thank you very much.
Best regards.
Giusy