checking attributes in MySQL 'radgroupcheck'?

Jan Mulders lastchancehotel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 18:52:54 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to assign users a different speed of service based on how
much data they've used on the service.

I found the following in the experimental.conf information on sqlcounter:
    #
        #  DEFAULT  Max-Daily-Session > 3600, Auth-Type = Reject
        #      Reply-Message = "You've used up more than one hour today"
        #

How do I do a similar thing in MySQL? There aren't enough fields to do
this. Am I overlooking something, or is this not actually possible?

Regards,

Jan