Multiple users mysql backend

James Wakefield jamesw at deakin.edu.au
Mon Oct 9 12:12:26 CEST 2006

Collen Blijenberg wrote:
> I'm still looking for a good solution, authenticating multiple users
> with the
> same login name and with mysql as backend.
>
> in the mysql table 'radcheck' i have entered the following:
>
> UserName      Attribute                      op      Value
> gebruiker         Calling-Station-Id         ==      00166f980e78
> gebruiker         NT-Password               :=      <NT-HASH>
> gebruiker         Calling-Station-Id         ==      00166f97d99d
> gebruiker         NT-Password               :=      <NT-HASH>
>
> it does work with the 'Users' plain text file.
> but as soon as i turn to mysql, it failles... ?!
> dunno is there some bug, or incomplete code, for the mysql backend ?

G'day Collen,

Can you post any and all SQL queries you see in the output of radiusd -X?

Cheers,
--
James Wakefield,
Unix Administrator, Information Technology Services Division

Phone: 03 5227 8690 International: +61 3 5227 8690
Fax:   03 5227 8866 International: +61 3 5227 8866
E-mail:   james.wakefield at deakin.edu.au
Website:  http://www.deakin.edu.au