RHEL4 and Oracle Instant Client

Guilherme Franco guilhermefranco at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 22:22:38 CEST 2006

Hi,

You have to download it from oracle and then set all the needed paths,
like LD_LIBRARY_PATH and ORA_HOME, pointing to the place where you
descompressed oraclient. After that you need to recompile the
rlm_oracle module under freeradiusxxx/src/modules/.

Cheers

--
Guilherme de Oliveira Franco
Damovo - Brasil