SQL Accounting oddness

John Williams john.williams at eurisp.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 09:25:51 CEST 2006

All the ports are open.
The authentication packets and accounting packets are hitting the server ok.
The authentication is being checked against the radcheck table in SQL and
authenticates users.
But the accounting information isn't being written to the radacct table,
even though I can see freeradius sending it if I run radius in debug mode.

John