Securew2

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Oct 12 17:20:39 CEST 2006

Hi,
> Hi to all,
> anybody know what's happening to securew2 site?
> It is down from a few of week ago.
>
> Does it disappeared?

some of us have noticed and wondered the same thing. I've resorted to
currently hosting the file for local downloads and will continue to
do so until I know whats up. (there are many other sites where is can
be publically downloaded!)

speculation:

the DNS has been messed up severely. though the WHOIS still is correct.

the software has been sold to a new owner.... Vista needs a good supplicant.

bought out by a competitor and removed from the market. though this
would be interesting regarding its licence....

new version coming soon and they pulled old version prematurely

alan