TRAPs with radius

Kshitij Korde kshitijk at TechMahindra.com
Fri Oct 13 07:33:43 CEST 2006

When I try to monitor radius server with SNMP Manager I find

1. When the radius server goes down the snmp agent generates the trap
which is seen by the SNMP manager (snmp management console).
2. When the snmp agent comes up it generates a trap ( Cold start LINK UP
trap ).

How should I configure the snmpd.conf file so that a trap is generated
by the snmp agent when the radius server comes up.

Thanks

Kshitij

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer: