Mobile Phones Radius Authentications

nsuralullec nus_lived at yahoo.com.ph
Fri Oct 13 13:51:23 CEST 2006

Correct me if my concept are wrong. I successfully
configured the radius.conf and proxy.conf to
authenticate my WAP mobile phone in the freeradius,

MOBILE-> NAS -> RADIUS -> WAP Gateway

but after successfully authenticated it does not go
directly to my WAP gateway server which is a Kannel
Wap gateway a page not found displayed. My Mobile
configuration works if not authenticating with a
radius server. All the logs seems ok and just waiting
for transactions.