ntlm_auth

malik Kerkoub mkerkoub at free.fr
Wed Oct 18 19:47:07 CEST 2006

Hello Mr DEKOK,
I have 3 forests Active directory. I try to implemente freeradius as proxy.
I install fedora core 4, freeradius 1.0.1, samba, i join the  first
domain, try ntlm_auth on command line it is ok, i try with the 2 other
forest the comman "ntlm_auth --username --domain and give the password
it is ok, i can autenticate all the users on the three forest, but it
doesn't work with ntradping. Do you think that i need certificat from my
CA windows for freeradius? If yes, how can i tranform the certificat
like this freeradius anderstand it? Thank you.