Stress test for EAP-PEAP

King, Michael MKing at bridgew.edu
Wed Oct 18 22:39:27 CEST 2006

Since I've been having great amounts of troubles with 1.1.2 / 1.1.3,
(See SSL_read failed in a system call message) We're going to try
building another server with 1.0.4 (The latest version that we have in
production that works for us)

Anyone know of a stress test utility that can simulate EAP-PEAP?

In my test labs, everything works great.  It's only when I load a few
hundred to a thousand clients that things seem to break.  I'd like to
find out if this new server is going to have issues before I impact my
clients