AW: PEAP-MSCHAP failure. Please help

Hector.Ortiz at swisscom.com Hector.Ortiz at swisscom.com
Thu Oct 19 09:31:13 CEST 2006

Thanks for your answers, I forgot to mention that when I generated the certs I did use the OID. When I look at the certs' details, one of those details reads "Enhanced key usage: Server Authentication (1.3.6.1.5.5.7.3.1)"

Even with this, it doesn't work. I'll try generating (once again) the certs.

Thanks