Windows Vista doing PEAP

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Oct 19 18:41:59 CEST 2006

"King, Michael" <MKing at bridgew.edu> wrote:
> It seg faults when I do -X (or -sxx.  But not with -x)

  At this point, I have no clue why it's dying.

  I suggest editing the code yourself.  The issue is that a decision
is being made by the module to not continue processing the EAP
session, but I don't know why.  The patches were an attempt to have it
print out more information, soe we could see what information was
being used to make that wrong decision.

  Again, I have no idea why it's core dumping.  It shouldn't be.  I
don't have Vista, and I can't debug this issue myself.  It's up to you.