freeradius+hpidm+cisco

Stieven.Struyf at komatsu.eu Stieven.Struyf at komatsu.eu
Mon Oct 23 14:11:16 CEST 2006

All,
We have an hp infrastructure and use identity driven management to enforce
some additional rights to users(as forcing vlan assignment).
We have a mixed wireless environment with hp procurve and cisco(1200)
For hp access points we don't have any problem, but when trying with cisco
devices freeradius crasches with a segmentation fault.
The segmentation fault happens when accessing the module
hpidm.post-auth.conf which is loaded through radius.conf.
(if i comment out this module i don't get the error, but then vlan
assignment does't work for the hp's).

Anyone else using this tool in a mixed environment?

Stieven Struyf
M.I.S. Division - System Operations
Komatsu Europe International NV
Mechelsesteenweg 586