problem with SQL Redundant

Guido guidonro at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 19:16:29 CEST 2006

Hi list, I'm using Freeradius with 2 mysql redundant for accounting.

 redundant {
            sql-instance1
            sql-instance2
        }

The problem: when from NAS arrive an 'Stop packet with zero session length',  freeradius returns noop for request 1 in sql-instance1.
This way, freeradius try to update in sql-instance2, which is not correct, because in sql-instance2 there is no any start reccords.

How can I set up  freeradius for update ONLY sql-instance1  in case that arrive 'Stop packet with zero session length'?

Thanks in advanced

Guido