Hints, Attr_rewrite - Add session timeout with Framed IP

Breuer Nicolas Nicolas.Breuer at Belcenter.biz
Tue Oct 24 14:19:44 CEST 2006

 Hello all,

 Any others suggestions ?

 I've made a small script into the rlm _sqlippool
 to add the session time-out attribue...

From:           	Breuer Nicolas <Nicolas.Breuer at Belcenter.biz>
To:             	freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org
Subject:        	Hints, Attr_rewrite - Add session timeout with
Framed IP?
Send reply to:  	Nicolas.Breuer at BelCenter.biz
Date sent:      	Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:02:03 +0200

 Hello

 I'm looking for a solution to add in the accept packets
 a session timeout value when framed ip address is assigned
 in the users file.

 I tried to add "hints" rules but doesn't seems to work.
 I also tried to rewrite the packet : not works.

 Can you help me to do this ?