Decreasing connection time (Session-Timeout)

Graeme Lee graeme at omni.net.au
Tue Oct 24 15:31:57 CEST 2006

micobros wrote:
> Using triggers is a good idea too...
>
> The problem is that I don't know how to make stored routines. I could learn,
> but I need this little *demo* station to work for this afternoon :)

What db are you using?  If you are using postgresql, you can use this as
an example:

http://lists.cistron.nl/pipermail/freeradius-users/2005-January/040297.html

It's not hard.  I actually have a stored procedure & trigger in the db
which does exactly what you're after (for dialup) which I should be able
to post tomorrow.