EAP: client certificates and double authentication messages

Florian Prester Florian.Prester at rrze.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Oct 24 17:12:24 CEST 2006

Hi,

  I am using freeradius successfully, but I still have some questions.

Fistly, how can I disable to verify client certificates?
Mon Sep  5 12:17:12 2005 : Error:     TLS_accept:error in SSLv3 read
client certificate A

I mean I have disabled the comand in the config-file. But still I get
the error above.

Secondly, how comes I always see a successfull authentication twice,
when using eap:
Mon Sep  5 12:17:16 2005 : Auth: Login OK: [unrzwlan5] (from client
localhost port 0)
Mon Sep  5 12:17:16 2005 : Auth: Login OK: [unrzwlan5] (from client
airbrush port 0 cli 00-11-09-0B-01-4D)

Thanks
 Florian Prester

--