HUP causes crashes [was: Error: ERROR: Tunnel-Password attribute in request]

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Oct 26 18:25:00 CEST 2006

B Thompson wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 12:22:48AM +0100, Phil Mayers wrote:
>> B Thompson wrote:

>>> Yes, Same here.
>>>
>> Found it. Double-free at line 460 of
>> src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_tls/rlm_eap_tls.c - see the email I
>> just sent.
>
> There must be two separate issues with HUP as this has not fixed the
> problems we are seeing. Here is my original email about it :-

Could you run FR like this to trace it maybe?

./configure --enable-developer
make
make install
gdb /usr/local/sbin/radiusd
set logging file radiusd.log
set logging on
handle SIGHUP nostop
break modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_tls/rlm_eap_tls.c:323
run -f
# wait for it to crash
thread apply all bt full
print conf