radiusd service hangs

Karthik R kartthikr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 22:17:07 CEST 2006

Hi Karthik,

I used to have the same problem in 2 different cases:
- When Freeradius was installed on Redhat 9, it used to hang every 3 or 4
days as well but you're on Redhat Ent3 so you should be fine
- When the connection to the MySQL server was dropping
Are you sure your connection to AD is reliable?

David

-----

Am running freeradius ver 1.1.1. My connection to AD is reliable, but today
i remembered before this issue araised recently i rebooted the domain
controller. Not sure if this is causing the issue.