Number of concurrencies requests

Italo Morellato italo at witel.it
Thu Oct 26 23:54:48 CEST 2006

When I deselect more than 6 user in my Mikrotik PPPoE HotSpot I see this situation:
- user send accounting request correctly vs radius server
- radius reply with OK (sql database)
- in mikrotik log I see "radius timeout"

I try to increase timeout up to 3000ms (300ms is the default timeout) but problem persist...
sunday I install 1.1.3 but I think is not depend from different release...
Any idea?

Many Thanks