SQLIPPOOL problem

Guilherme Franco guilhermefranco at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 00:50:16 CEST 2006

Hi,

This is very important, please.

In ippool module I can use two or more pools just by setting

ippool POOL1{...}
ippool POOL2{...}

In SQLIPPOOL, I know that I can create as many pools as I wan't but I
need to treat that pools differently, say, POOL1 assigns static IPs
and POOL2 dynamic ones, or POOL1 is in databaseX and POOL2 in
databaseY.

So I did this sqlippool.conf:

sqlippool POOL1{...}
sqlippool POOL2{...}

And then in radiusd.conf

post-auth{
POOL1
POOL2
}

But the user that have Pool-Name := POOL2 in radcheck receives the IP
(because POOL2 exists in the database), but it's not treated by the
POOL2 instance created in sqlippool.conf (radiusd -X shows that both
module POOL1 and POOL2 are instantiated), it's being treated by the
POOL1 instance.

So, how can I tell that for users that belong to POOL2 use the POOL2
module, instead of POOL1 and vice-versa?

Thank you.