radius + mysql problem

Hernan Antolini antolini at ar.ibm.com
Fri Oct 27 14:53:54 CEST 2006

Sri, ¿it never works ? ¿how did you build your radius ? ¿what's your
platform and mysql version ? ¿sis you remember to have mysql-devel (mysql
headers) available when you build freeradius ?, it seems to me that the
driver is not working.
In the message below "driver rlm_sql_mysq" is a typo (should be mysql)
¿did you make the right configs in your sql.conf ?
hope it helps
regards

Hernan Antolini

freeradius-users-bounces+antolini=ar.ibm.com at lists.freeradius.org wrote on