Freeradius is mad ! Or me...

benodilo at free.fr benodilo at free.fr
Fri Oct 27 16:02:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a Freeradius on a fedora core 5 with a backend mysql.
It's work fine 20 days.

But i have stopped it (/etc/init.d.radiusd stop) and use radiusd -A commande for
testing another login for mysql. An since this change the serveur radius can
connect to serveur mysql on debug mode (rdiusd -X), if i use the command
"/etc/init.d/radiusd start" the clients can't connect et in the log (see
bottom) say it can't connect to mysql sevrer.

Why the command "radiusd -A" work fine and not "/etc/init.d/raduisd start" ???

I really don't understand why ! I will be mad