CVS problem

King, Michael MKing at bridgew.edu
Tue Oct 31 16:46:23 CET 2006

BTW, Seems today is the day for website problems....

http://deployingradius.com/blog/

MySQL error!

Error establishing a database connection!

(Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2))

   1. Are you sure you have typed the correct user/password?
   2. Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
   3. Are you sure that the database server is running?