Regarding handling of threads

Ravi S M smravi at TechMahindra.com
Sat Sep 2 13:23:32 CEST 2006

Hi

I have some doubts regarding free radius server.

1)       When we run server parent exits by spawning a child to handle
client's requests, so during this time purify also exits but shows 95
leaks. (leak report shows from "src/main/modules.c" from line num "207")

*         My doubt is whether these leaks which are shown with purify
are freed in child or how these leaks get rid off??

*         Or when parents calls exit(0), do all memory are freed ??

2)       For handling multiple requests, is threads implemented? If so
how?

3)       If threads are not implemented how multiple requests are
handled?

Please I am grateful if you can provide some information.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi.S.M

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer: