Proxy IP Address

Doug Hardie bc979 at lafn.org
Sat Sep 2 18:18:53 CEST 2006

I have a situation where all my authentication requests are proxied
to me.  I have 4 different groups of users that require unique local
polieies and have been using a fairly complicated parsing of the
Called ID phone number and a couple other fields to figure out which
group a request is in.  However, I just found out that each of the 4
groups is being proxied through different proxy servers.  It would be
real easy to distinguish the group from the IP address that the proxy
request is being sent from.  However, I have not been able to find a
variable that contains that information.  Have I missed it?