Problems getting eap-mschapv2 working.

Ian Walker scatmanwalks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 10:17:12 CEST 2006

I tested this morning, and now have it working.  Previously I just had the
mschapv2 outside of the peap section and it didn't work.

However, I added the mschap stanza to the modules stanza outside of eap.  I
also added mschap to authorize and authenticate stanzas.  Not sure if this
was needed, so not entirely sure which bit did it, or whether all of it was
required.

Thank you all for your input in helping me get this resolved :-)

Regards

Ian