one attribute with more values

Fonci fonci at freemail.hu
Thu Sep 7 09:44:30 CEST 2006

> > I have to make a dictionary file, but I have a little
problem:
> > There is an attribute in the vsa attributes, which has more
> > than one value. Is it possible to separate it in the
> > dictionary file? Is there a class attribute, or something?
>
>   "man 5 users".  Use the "+=" operator.
So I get accounting requests from a client, which contains
an attribute whit these TLV parameters:
Type   :  PC_Header
Length: 76 bytes
The Problem:
Value  : 003ab54687bcc3029a....    (152 hexadecimal numbers)
parts  :  message ID. | Event type | ....

The message ID is a random number. But I need to know the
event type. But all of this are together in one attribute. I
want to separate these.
Sorry, I've read the users' man, but still don't know, what
to do!
F!