1.1.3 on Solaris 10 (sparc)

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Thu Sep 7 14:15:23 CEST 2006

On Thu 07 Sep 2006 08:52, Rob Shepherd wrote:
> Rafiqul Ahsan wrote:
> > Thanks to Lin, Mercel, and Rob for your input. I am not sure about
> > Mercel's comment on value of AR, this has been set to false in the
> > Makefile at libltdl/ directory (where it actually fails). The question
> > is what value should it be ?
> >
> > Also, Rob - when I put the /usr/ccs/bin/ on top of my PATH, it picks a
> > make that gives me error as "make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line
> > 41: Unexpected end of line seen". Wheras my earlier picks on make file
> > from /usr/local/bin - did not give me this error. Following is the
> > various command output FYI. Also - I could you please explain a little
> > more on where to put this get -R/path/to/dep alongside the -L linker
> > flags (an example would be appreciated). Is it needed to add on the
> > Makefile on ./libltdl/ directory ?
> >
> > Thanks for your help.
> >
> > Rafi
>
> I've got the ball rolling with a Solaris build page on the WIKI
>
> http://wiki.freeradius.org/index.php/Solaris

Hi Rob

Thanks for doing this, however there is already a Solaris section on
the "Build" page of the wiki at:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/index.php/Build#Building_on_Solaris_10

I think the info you have added should probably be rolled into that page
rather than starting a new one.

Cheers
--

Peter Nixon