Different ldap authentications

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Fri Sep 8 09:16:31 CEST 2006

Hello,

	We are using freeradius as our radius server and we use it for
authentication and authorization in different applications. Our users
backend is a ldap directory, so in radiusd.conf we've got:

	server = "ldap.domain.com"
        identity = "cn=radiususer,dc=domain,dc=com"
        password = radiuspw
        basedn = "ou=People,dc=domain,dc=com"
        filter = "(uid=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}})"

	Now, we need to configure our radius server so it could use another
different ldap configuration for some of its clients. I know I could
discriminate clients, but I haven't found how to make it use another
different ldap configuration, if it is possible.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática