Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 17, Issue 47

Rob Shepherd rob at techniumcast.com
Wed Sep 13 11:26:52 CEST 2006

ego seek wrote:
> thank you for yor reply.

Which one?

Don't top-post above an entire digest message!!

> do you know if i can use NT-PASSWORD using windowsXP client?

The windowsXP client, if configured appropriately, will use mschapv2
inside PEAP.  It will be supplying an NT password hash as part of this.

> do I have only modify the table insert "NT-PASSWORD" instead "PASSWORD"?

Yes. However `Password` is usually a check item, for comparing clear
text passwords. The `NT-Password` needs to be a config item. radiusd
will figure out what to do with it.

Rob

--
Rob Shepherd | Computer and Network Engineer | Technium CAST | LL57 4HJ
rob at techniumcast.com | 01248 675024 | 077988 72480