EAP-MSChapv2 authentication

Christopher, Paul Paul.Christopher at xerox.com
Wed Sep 13 21:43:12 CEST 2006

Hi Alan,
Thanks for your response. I don't understand what you mean by 'did you
build from source?' Please explain. I did not generate any certs. I
didn't think EAP-MSChapv2 needed certificates.
Paul.

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you