Cisco AP1200 - Freeradius - LDAP configuration

Lin Richardson lin at xmission.com
Fri Sep 15 16:57:08 CEST 2006

Haven't I read that if you do LDAP authentication, you have to use cleartext
passwords?
Not sure you can use EAP + LDAP.  Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards,
Lin

ps,  We use Cisco1200's for our Enterprise WLAN, they work great with
freeradius MAC authentication.
We store our MAC addresses in LDAP, and that creates some interesting
issues.  Best of luck!