Attribute Operators

Kevin Bonner keb at pa.net
Fri Sep 15 17:21:11 CEST 2006

On Friday 15 September 2006 03:04, Peter Nixon wrote:
> Thanks. I was meaning to fix that this morning. It was midnight when I
> copied that data in there and I couldn't be bothered at the time to figure
> out how to cancel the wiki formating :-)

I've added the link that I use for MediaWiki formatting to
http://wiki.freeradius.org/index.php/Help:Editing

It would be nice to use apache rewrites to drop the index.php and make the URL
a little cleaner, but that's not necessary for the wiki to work.

Switching to another skin, it looks like the $wgLogo option wasn't set.  To
get rid of the logo spot on the default skin, did someone just edit the
template file for that skin?  I don't mind the default skin, but being able
to switch to another one and have it look similar would be great!

-Kevin