AAA configuration for given attributes - need help please !!!

Rafiqul Ahsan rafiqul.ahsan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 18:49:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am new to this AAA freeradius area, I need to configure the AAA radius
server for following mentioned attributes according to the message,
Access-req, Access-Accept, and Access-Challenge, and Access-Reject (pls see
below). Also, I looked at the configuration files at radius server like
clients.conf, users, radiusd.conf - I am not sure where this attributes to
configure. Could any body help me getting started with this that would be
highly appreciated. Also, please comment on the VSA attribute below - I am
tryign to understand on section 5.26, RFC 2865 - but not sure where to
start.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Below the attributes :

Access Request attributes