AAA configuration for given attributes - need help please !!!

Rafiqul Ahsan rafiqul.ahsan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 21:23:39 CEST 2006

The answer to that is, user will be authenticated by sending RADIUS Access
Req with EAP Message, Sever will respond to the client by RADIUS
Access-Challenge, EAP-TTLS Tunnel will be established (TLS handshake
protocol using EAP message), EAP Message Exchange will occure (EAP-TTLS
MS-CHAP-v2 authentication or any other authentication), and Server will
either send RADIUS Access-Accept, or Access-Reject. The attributes will be
included in the messages - my question is how to find the particular radius
file where we are going to configure these attributes ?

I have seen client.conf, users and radiusd.conf - not finding much...because
of my lack of experiance...

Hope that clarify the problem.

Thanks
rafi

On 9/15/06, Peter Nixon <listuser at peternixon.net> wrote:

> On Fri 15 Sep 2006 20:27, Alan DeKok wrote:
> > "Rafiqul Ahsan" <rafiqul.ahsan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I am new to this AAA freeradius area, I need to configure the AAA
> radius
> > > server for following mentioned attributes according to the message,
> > > Access-req, Access-Accept, and Access-Challenge, and Access-Reject
> (pls
> > > see below).
> >
> >   Configure the server to do... what, exactly?
> >
> >   The question you're asking is the same as "how do I configure a web
> > server to send bold text."  The answer is "huh?"
>
> Why do I have the nasty feeling that there is a university somewhere
> teaching
> AAA as a course....
>
> --
>
> Peter Nixon
> http://www.peternixon.net/
> PGP Key: http://www.peternixon.net/public.asc

Rafiqul Ahsan                630-717-1698(h)
2120 Periwinkle Ln         630-689-1457(h)
Naperville, IL 60540        847-812-6176(c)