VSA in Local User Profile

A. K. ak21201 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 21:52:53 CEST 2006

Although it appears as Account-Info in dictionary.cisco, in the users file
it has to be Cisco-Account-Info (some sort or automatic prepending occurs
based on Vendor ID), so actually i was entering in the new VSA incorrectly.

Changing it to Cisco-Account-Info creates a different problem. Only the
first VSA of that name gets sent back in the Access-Accept response. Is this
behavior configurable?