Proxy.conf & clients.conf

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Sat Sep 16 00:17:31 CEST 2006

Sorry.  That's the first thing I looked for.  Even with debug set to 3 I get
no message.  It says it is attempting to load the config files, then says
FAILED.  I am using Fedora, and to install all I did was:

yum install freeradius.i386
yum install freeradius-unixODBC.i386
yum install freeradius-mysql.i386

So...I don't have the binary so I start it with:

service radiusd start

and no doubt I don't get the same feedback as if I were starting a binary.

Cliff