users fil vs sql

Keith Woodworth kwoody at citytel.net
Mon Sep 18 19:00:33 CEST 2006

Ive got things working using 1.1.3, username in radcheck with
crypt-password, using auth-type = Local in radgroupcheck. I'm using the
flat Users file with a simple 6 line Default entry to make it all work.
On my test bed this has been working quite well for the last 3 days.

While this is ok, how does radius get configured to use the sql table to
send the replies, not the users file?

Ive tried commenting out all the files entries in radiusd.conf but radius
sends back a access-accept but the client side gets rejected.

Thanks,
Keith