Proxy.conf

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Mon Sep 18 20:07:22 CEST 2006

Hello,

--1--
I am running FreeRADIUS 1.1.2 with MySQL database support.

When I comment out the include line for proxy.conf, my users can no longer
authenticate.  The logs show their entire username + realm instead of just
the username.  I figure it is because it can't strip the realm anymore
because it doesn't know what the realm is.

There are REALM sections in the proxy.conf, with type, authhost, and
accthost statements.  I have entries there for each of my realms.  I have
not found an equivalent to the REALMS section of proxy.conf in MySQL.  Do I
use the radgroupcheck table?  If so, do I add the authost and accthost
lines?

--2--
Does auth-type=local have to be in both radgroupcheck and radgroupreply?

Cliff