Pattern Matching in users file

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at energyeast.com
Mon Sep 18 20:12:35 CEST 2006

> Which says you *can* use them.  It doesn't say you *can'*t
> use anything else.

Thanks Alan.  As always, I appreciate you taking the time to
offer your insight.

Currently, the Wiki, README and sample file only mention
the example of testing username using prefix/suffix.  If
a more generic statement of purpose for hints existed,
then I would have taken the information about username
testing in the Wiki, the README and the sample file
as just an example.  I haven't found anything, other than
your enlightening response to my question that describes
the overall purpose of hints (i.e., that it can add request
attributes based upon the value of an existing request
attribute).

Did I miss something?