Radius dies, on certificate verification

Christopher, Paul Paul.Christopher at xerox.com
Mon Sep 18 15:52:00 CEST 2006

Does anyone know of any documentation on how to setup EAP-MSChapv2
authentication? I have tried deployradius.com and viki but have not
found anything. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Paul.

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you