ERROR! Proxy listen.c error

Guilherme Franco guilhermefranco at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 21:38:33 CEST 2006

Hello, Mr. DeKok,

I've figured out that this problem only appears if I do a "test aaa
ppp user password" from Juniper's ERX (and only if proxying is used).

I was worried about this, but when I tested with the user
authenticating from an ADSL modem, there are no problems.

So, might be just another of ERX's crazy behaviors.

Thanks!