advice

Michelle Gates michelle at trustive.com
Tue Sep 19 13:29:32 CEST 2006

All,

We're migrating from our existing FreeRADIUS/MySQL setup to a new one. The
new config is up and running in a different colo site and I'm looking for
advice as to how I can overlap the two RADIUS servers temporarily without
having two DBs running.

Would it be best to have the old RADIUS server write to the new MySQL DB, or
rather have the old RADIUS server proxy *all* requests to the new RADIUS
server, or any other fabulous ideas you all may have?

I'm a bit of a newbie, only been working on this for a bit now... so any/all
information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

-michelle.