FW: Proxy.conf

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Tue Sep 19 21:28:22 CEST 2006

No reponse.  Allow me to restate the question.

There in instructions in radiusd.conf that say

#  To disable proxying, change the "yes" to "no", and comment the
#  $INCLUDE line.

But, it appears that the $INCLUDE for proxy.conf is mandatory regardless of
whether proxying is done because it contains the realms.  If so, that is an
error in the instructions.  If not, then I'm missing something and would
like to know because I am not proxying.

Cliff