ULTRA IMPORTANT! Proxy - Assertion failed in listen.c, line 558 error

Guilherme Franco guilhermefranco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 20:56:54 CEST 2006

Sorry Mr. Alan, for not answering the HUP question before.

No, I'm not HUP'ing the server.

The server is a minimal RHEL AS 4 r3 installation, only with gcc added.

Nothing installed except freeradius-snapshot-20060920.

Is there any other way to generate core dumps without reinstalling
freeradius with ./configure --enable-developer?

If not, it will take only a couple of minutes to get it recompiled again.

Thank you!