sqlippool not working

Guilherme Franco guilhermefranco at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 02:03:43 CEST 2006

Thanks,

I used that broken config because it was stated in freeradius user
list as "Sucsessfully installed rlm_sqlippool" from Alfred H. Dahl in
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 20:58:34 +0100.

I did read the docs.

I only didn't know how could I specify 192.168.1.1/28, if I do not
have inet, but that's ok.

Thanks everybody, I'm going to test all until it works now!

Case closed, thanks.