Rewriting reply attributes

Graham Beneke graham at apolix.co.za
Thu Sep 21 23:40:20 CEST 2006

Hi guys

Is there any way (in some post processing module perhaps) to rewrite the
name of a reply attribute without changing the value.

One of the modules that I am using has the reply attribute 'hardwired'
but it is returning the exact attribute value that I require.

The more elegant solution would be to make the module more customisable
- which is something I plan to pursue on the devel list shortly.
But it would be really good if I can find a stop gap solution in the
mean time.

--

  Graham Beneke
  Apolix Internet Services

E-Mail: graham at apolix.co.za <mailto:graham at apolix.co.za>
Cell: 082-432-1873 <callto://+27824321873>
Skype: grbeneke <callto://grbeneke>
WEB: www.apolix.co.za <http://www.apolix.co.za/>